- Brand: SENBONO
- Application: Other,Fitness room,Jungle & Mountain,Biking,Boating,Climbing,Hiking,Running,Walking,Work,Car,Bedroom
- Applicable User: Men,Women,Universal
- Feature: Long Standby,Remote Camera,Weather Display,Music Control,Multi-sport Modes,Touch Screen
- Screen Type: IPS
- Operating Mode: Touch Screen
- Watch Dial Shape: Round
- Waterproof: IP68
Senbono MX1 Smart Watch The design in the MX1 smartwatch, I can say, is beautiful with a circular shape that looks very clean and elegant, suitable for men and women, it comes with 46mm in diameter and acceptable screen 1.28 inches and has two buttons on the side for on-off and back. The weighs about 36.5 grams, is light and comfortable in which the body is made of alloys, and the beautiful thing is that the body bears the same colors as the strap. Buy it for looks and sports.
1. Delicate & slim design
2. Grooves on the back
3. Multi-sport modes
4. Powerful 7- days battery life
5. Life assistant
|Bluetooth Version||BT 5.0|
|Compatible OS||Android 5.1 or above; iOS 8.0 or above|
|APP Name||DA FIT|
Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Croatian, Indonesian, Italian,
Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Pashto, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian,
Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, English, Traditional Chinese
|Reminder & Information Languages (on the watch)||
English, German, French, Italian, Greek, Latin, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian,
Rusyn, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Macedonian, Croatian, Bosnian, Thai, Hindi, Sanskrit, Nepali,
Cambodian, Vietnamese, Lao, Persian, Kurdish, Pashto, Punjabi, Turkic, Berber, Malay, Turkish
|Watch UI Languages||
Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, German, Korean, Spanish, Japanese, French, Russian, Arabic,
Ukrainian, Italian, Portuguese
|Information Reminder||Call Reminder|
|Health||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Blood Oxygen Monitor|
|Blood Pressure Monitor|
|Exercise and Record||Multi-Sport Modes (Cycling, Swimming, Running, Hiking, Walking, etc.)|
|Fitness Data Record|
|Raise your Hand to Light the Screen|
|Massive Watch Faces|
|Sensor||G-Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor|
|Screen||Size: 1.28 inch|
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 200mAh|
|Standby Time: About 30days|
|Using Time: About 5-7 days|
|Charging Time: About 2 hours|
|Charging Type: Magnetic charging|
|Appearance & Details|
|Material||Band Material: TPU|
|Watch Case Material: Zinc Alloy|
|Weight and Size||
Band Width: 22mm
Case Thickness: About 10mm
Weight: About 36.5g
|Packing List||1* Senbono MX1 Smart Bracelet|
|1* Charging Cable|
|1* User Manual (English Version)|
1. Light of shoot will affect the color of the products, pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
– Why doesn’t my watch start?
1. The watch needs to be connected to the charger for the first use.
2. If your watch battery runs out, you need to charge it for a while before trying to activate your watch.
3. Try to activate your watch by pressing the area below the screen for a long time.
– Why my watch doesn’t charge successfully?
1. Please make sure your charger is 5V/1A. If the current is too high, the watch would into the automatic protection of the state.
2. Please confirm that the charging cable is well attached to the charging position on the back cover of your watch.
– Why is there no charging cable in the package I received?
1. Please check the user manual and product details page to confirm whether the product is charged by USB. If so, please unplug the watchband, then you would find the charging jack.
2. If your watch isn’t USB charging and you don’t receive the charging cable, please contact our customer services right away.
– How to change the date and time?
Please scan the QR code in the manual to download the APP. Then the time and date will be automatically synced when the watch is connected to the phone.
– Can I wear it for swimming?
It is not recommended that you wear it to swim, because it is not a professional swimming watch.
– About the measurement data.
The monitoring data of heart rate, blood oxygen, blood pressure, and other health functions are for reference only, not on a medical basis.